Share and Dividend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Table of Contents
- 1. What are Phoenix Solar's investment highlights?
- 2. Where can I follow the price movements of the Phoenix SonnenAktie®?
- 3. How can I buy Phoenix Solar AG shares?
- 4. When was Phoenix Solar AG first listed?
- 5. On which exchanges and in which segment is the Phoenix Solar AG share listed?
- 6. What is the Prime Standard?
- 7. What are the international securities identification number (ISIN), the German security code number (WKN) and the ticker symbol?
- 8. What class of share is the Phoenix SonnenAktie®?
- 9. How many shares are there and what is the company’s share capital?
- 10. What is Phoenix Solar AG’s shareholder structure?
- 11. What dividend policy does Phoenix Solar AG pursue?
- 12. How high have dividend payments been in the past?
- 13. When is the dividend paid out?
- 14. Which bank acts as paying agent for Phoenix Solar AG
1. What are Phoenix Solar's investment highlights?
Phoenix Solar AG - excellence in global solar PV systems
On the path to profitable growth.
- Worldwide, solar power is being increasingly harnessed to generate clean energy. The global solar energy sector continues to chart a highly dynamic course. Since the inception of our company we have built systems delivering more than 800 MWp of nominal output, daily renewing our contribution to the battle against climate change.
- We are active on international photovoltaic markets that are growing rapidly and will continue to report upbeat growth for many years to come - as our technology is competitive and becoming increasingly independent of policy factors. Demand for our services continues to rise.
- Customers and partners ascribe us an excellent reputation– we deliver photovoltaic power plants on time and on budget, offering superior performance and returns for investors and operators. This alone secures further good business prospects for us – but these are just the foundations on which we continue to build.
- In our USA, Middle East and Asia-Pacific sales regions, we will expand into new national markets on a targeted and measured basis. And we aim to gradually add further steps of the value chain to our core business, especially in the project development area.
- We have done a lot in 2016 to improve efficiency for our projects – in particular, we have realigned purchasing and supply processes, creating further competitive advantages for ourselves. Our highly professional estimating and bidding team also secures us additional profitability.
- Higher gross profit margins and further operating result improvements show we are progressing well. It is only for the current 2017 full financial year, however, that we are aiming to generate a net profit. New refinancing steps will further accelerate this turnaround.
To sum up – Phoenix Solar AG is on track to profitable growth.
2. Where can I follow the price movements of the Phoenix SonnenAktie®?
The current share price, the share chart and other share information is always available under this link.
3. How can I buy Phoenix Solar AG shares?
Phoenix Solar AG shares can be purchased through a custodian bank, a stockbroker or any company offering brokerage services. You require a custody account to which securities can be booked.
4. When was Phoenix Solar AG first listed?
It was admitted for over-the-counter trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange amongst others on 18 November 2004.
5. On which exchanges and in which segment is the Phoenix Solar AG share listed?
The Phoenix Solar AG share is listed on the regulated market (Prime Standard) at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Other stock exchanges where the Phoenix SonnenAktie® is traded include Munich (M:access), Stuttgart, Berlin, Duesseldorf, Hamburg and Hannover.
6. What is the Prime Standard?
The Prime Standard is the segment with the highest transparency standards. Reporting on the Prime Standard is conducted in German and English. This meets the information requirements of international investors. The issuer transparency requirements go far beyond those of the General Standard. Additional obligations also have to be met regarding the publication of quarterly reports and a financial calendar on the Internet. The Prime Standard also requires at least one analysts’ meeting to be held a year. Admission to the Prime Standard is a key requirement for listing on the DAX, MDAX, TecDAX and SDAX indexes.
7. What are the international securities identification number (ISIN), the German security code number (WKN) and the ticker symbol?
The ISIN is DE000A0BVU93, the security code number (WKN) is A0BVU9 and the code is PS4.
8. What class of share is the Phoenix SonnenAktie®?
It is a no-par-value bearer share.
9. How many shares are there and what is the company’s share capital?
10. What is Phoenix Solar AG’s shareholder structure?
11. What dividend policy does Phoenix Solar AG pursue?
The company pursues an investor-oriented dividend policy based on company growth and business performance.
12. How high have dividend payments been in the past?
Details on dividend payments can be found here.
13. When is the dividend paid out?
Distribution takes place on the day after the Annual General Meeting at which a resolution is passed on dividend payout.
14. Which bank acts as paying agent for Phoenix Solar AG
Our paying agent is Bankhaus Gebr. Martin AG - www.martinbank.de